Monday, December 15, 2008

O Come Let Us Adore Him...


Good morning Team,
I guess I was real excited yesterday! I have been a worship leader for almost 30 years now and I cannot recall a time when I was more excited about "Joy to the World" than I was after the Owego Naz Worship Choir gave it all up for the Lord this past Sunday morning. You allowed the Holy Spirit to take control and blessed me and the congregation and prepared the way for all that happened after that...it was awesome! Thank you for all your hard work and time. We will be doing "Joy to the World" in both services this Sunday! Rehearsal this Wednesday at 6:15 will be our final regular rehearsal of the year.

I'm so looking forward to Christmas Eve as well. This will be my first Christmas Eve service at Owego Naz and I know how special it has become. This year looks like it will be no different. One special addition for this service will be the Owego Naz All Church Choir and I hope you will invite some of your friends to join us.

REHEARSAL WILL BE SATURDAY, DECEMBER 20 AT 11AM.

Email me anyone whom I should contact about being a part of this special group.

Here is a video we will be using this Sunday to help us worship the Lord. It is special because it is so simple...just like the Christmas message!



Blessings,
Dave

No comments: