Monday, June 1, 2009

It's Monday!

Good morning Team,
Psalm 132:15-16 says:
15 I will bless this city and make it prosperous;
I will satisfy its poor with food.
16 I will clothe its priests with godliness;
its faithful servants will sing for joy.

David was talking about Zion when he mentioned the city and today it refers to His church, the body of believers...YOU! You are, indeed, His faithful servants. I have been reflecting on all that we have done so far this year and I am amazed at the amount of work you have done for the Kingdom. Now it is time for a rest. We always take July and August off for the summer, but because of all the special events in June, I have decided to add June to our vacation time this year. You deserve it! So our summer break has officially begun and we will not be rehearsing on Wednesday this week.

We still will have some special opportunities to serve Jesus during the summer thanks to Sweet Aroma. Many of you signed up to participate in their concerts and here is the schedule:

Monday, July 6 - rehearsal at Karen's home (6:30)
Wednesday, July 8 - evening concert in Sayre
Sunday, July 11 - afternoon concert in Owego
Monday, August 3 - evening concert in Waverly

I will prepare maps and details for you soon. If you didn't sign up and would like to participate...you are welcome!

Watch your email in the next few days... I have a special announcement!

Blessings,
Dave

No comments: