Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's Monday...OK, it's Tuesday morning!

Good morning Team,
Andre Crouch wrote a song that starts with...
"How can I say thanks for the things you have done for me..." and while he was directing his thankfulness to God, forgive me for borrowing his words and directing them to you. Your displays of appreciation this past month were overwhelming and I cannot put into words, adequately, how much it meant to us. Thank you.

I also want to thank those of you who came out on Saturday to help us paint my office (and Judean's office :) Thank you, Bob, for fixing the desk that Coleen will be using. Thanks to all the guys who helped us move the furniture and bookcases and equipment. And a special thanks to Tim and Sherry French for staying with us to the end. You guys were AWESOME!!!

I'm starting to focus on Christmas. Here's something to help...





CHRISTMAS MUSICAL REHEARSALS...
Every Wednesday night...6:15 to 7:45PM
This Saturday... 10:00am to noon

Take time this week to help someone who doesn't expect you to do it.
Anonymous charity is true charity.
Purposefully, speak the name of Jesus to someone.
Call your mom.

Make your week special.

Blessings,
Dave


BONUS: Do you love nature photography? National Geographic has always been the best at this, but they have outdone themselves here. Check it out...
http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/greenguide/infinite-photograph

1 comment:

Coleen said...

Cool video!! Makes me want to decorate for Christmas right now! Want to do that to our house this year?