Monday, November 17, 2008

It's Monday!


Good morning Team,


Don't you just love a good surprise? Saturday night I got a text from Neil Eash that said his work schedule got changed and he could play with the band on Sunday. I rejoice when God brings us together in worship and His team gets to lead the people. It was truly joyful yesterday as the team lead the first service to worship and then my heart jumped for joy as the Owego Naz Worship Choir started us off the second service with "Alive, Forever, Amen" and the congregation joined in to celebrate our risen Lord. Hallelujah! The band drove us with "I Will Boast" and "Everlasting God." Pastor Andy's teaching was awesome, especially for his first time! God was present and our worship was honest and pure. Praise God!


This Wednesday we will be rehearsing "Praise You In This Storm" and more Christmas music. It's hard to imagine that we are less than 4 weeks away from our Christmas musical and only 2 weeks away from the start of Advent. Woohoo! It's going to be a wonderful Christmas season.


Do you have a story? Of course you do. Some of our stories are dramatic and some are rather plain, but each of us has a story of how God touched us. I thought I'd close today with a video that touched my heart. Check it out:
http://www.rhchurch.org/pages/cardboard-testimonies/


Blessings,

Dave

P.S. INAU, IAFH!

1 comment:

Joan Barnes said...

That was a great video to see today. I'm getting ready to go down to St. Rita's Outreach Committee where we are going to be packing up boxes to send to our men and women in Iraq. I like your blog page.