Monday, March 9, 2009

It's Monday!

Good Morning Team,
You know what? Jesus loves me, this I know! It shouldn't amaze me, but it does, that God always comes through when we need it. This past week, Coleen and I faced some of our most difficult times as we processed the news of Coleen's mom's cancer battle and the search for Coleen's health problems. As I planned worship for this past Sunday, songs of faithfulness and encouragement were at the forefront. Matt Redman's "You Never Let Go" starts with the line "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, Your perfect love is casting out fear." It's cool that it's OK to plagiarize the Bible in our worship songs as Matt did taking this line from Psalm 23. And then this morning, My Purpose Driven Life devotional used this exact passage to further drive home the message. I wanted to share that with you today. I'll have more "stuff" for you tomorrow. Click on "God's Purpose in Suffering" below:

Purpose Driven Community - Daily Devotional
March 9, 2009






Blessings,

Dave

No comments: