Monday, March 1, 2010

It's Monday!

Good Monday Team!
It is a good Monday... even though I'm away from Coleen, I know she is with Capri and our soon coming grandson. There is comfort in knowing that those we love are sharing experiences together. Alexander James Hemsworth (arriving in 8 weeks) had a wonderful party last night with Capri's co-workers. The family shower is next weekend and I'm delighted that Co is able to share in these special times.

The cost, however, is she missed one of the best Sundays I can remember at Owego Naz. When God shows His love for us by correcting our lukewarm spirits, all we can do is fall on our face and repent and then seek Him more and more. I'm thankful that His message was received by so many yesterday. Now, our challenge on Monday is to seek Him more and more. Has my heart regained the passion? Yes :)

TONIGHT!
OWEGO NAZ WORSHIP CHOIR
REHEARSAL
6:30 - 8:30

Blessings,
Dave


No comments: