Monday, January 12, 2009

It's Monday!

Good morning Team,
Coleen and I had a wonderful time in Florida over the past couple of weeks and had Chamber of Commerce weather every day we were there. It was beautiful and restful.

Here we are at Mote Aquarium in Sarasota. We got to see sharks, dolphins and manatee. I touched a manta ray!






Coleen will chat with anyone!!







This is the beach where Coleen's parents live. I listened to Easter music while lounging here. It was tough, but someone had to do it!



THIS WEDNESDAY NIGHT AT 6:15PM THE OWEGO NAZ WORSHIP CHOIR WILL BE BACK REHEARSING. I've heard that we may have some new choir members! I'm excited to get back at it. I want to share our plans for Easter with you as well!

Do you have a new choir member in mind? Invite them to join us and send me their name and I'll contact them as well. Lets see if we can grow by 25% for Easter!

One of the benefits of going on vacation and being away from Owego Naz for a couple of weeks is that you gain a fresh appreciation for our Sunday experiences. When you visit other churches, you can see just how blessed we are with our worship here and the outstanding preaching of Pastor Dennis. I am so thankful for the talent and commitment of our worship team. God has great things planned for 2009 and we get to be a part of it!!

Blessings,

Dave


No comments: